About Me

My photo
hate when it comes to talk bout myself...dun really know what to talk juz tht a little intro bout myself...call me FARAH..im a very sweet,cute,pure lil' girl(ahaksss...hehe)..Grandpa & ma MOST FAVOURITE...I am my MOMMY BESTIES and my AYAH LITTLE GIRL...so sweet of me..haha.. Little secret : I love Children but I HATE PEADIATRICS!!!..LOTSSS!!!

Friday, July 29, 2011

Yeahhhh!!!!!...Finally I've got an "L" license!!!!!



Good day y'all n first and foremost...Assalamuailaikum
im so proud to announce to the world that finally I have a vehicles license...yeayy..yeayyy!!!
hahaha...actually i've got it 2 weeks ago and next week i'll have my first EVERRR QTI EXAMMM...
(so wht am I goin to do!!!)...I am extremely sooooo .....AFRAIDDDD!!!!....

actually to tell the truth i dont even know what is QTI exam actually is???...
(haha..u really didnt focus aren't u Farah!!!???)..-yes..I DOO!!..sorry-
hmmm..but i think mainly its a mock test b4 doing the real stuff that is with the JPJ..
im actually confused as im only finishing my 8 hours driving the car n the instructor say that i can do the QTI EXAMM already...
wht the h*** is he talkin about!!!..."me goin to take the test??...that was sooo D*** funny"...
to tell u the truth...I am so positive to myself that im still so not ready to take the test...huhu
(u can do it FARAH...!!!!...stay focus and REMEBERED!!!!)...

stay remembereddd???.hahaha..that was tough...babehhh!!
im having difficulties on the hill as while i was on it..i was okay..but when i stop the car to make my tyres on the yellow box...i keep forgetting what to do next...
NEXT???...im soooo DEADDD...arghhhh...
I keep forgetting the stepsss!!!....HELPPP...
im hoping that on the day of the exam...i will be able to remember all the steps...hmm hopefully...

Next is doing the "PARKING" things..
im quite sure of this parking things..hee~~...
so i hope that it turn out well..haahah...(feels like cooking..heheh)
as far as i can remember im only doing it for about 5 times only...UNBELIEVEABLE people...Believe it...hahah

Finally doing my "3 Penjuru"
i really dont know what to say about this...
as far as im doing it with the instructor beside myself i can do it calmly and nicely..
but yesterday as im doing it alone....i can still make it "good"..
but I didnt know wht wud happen on the exam day as im only doing it for 1 time only..
O.M.G!!!!!!....(speechless people!!!)...

so finally...i will always say to my self that I CAN DO IT PROPERLY AND NICELY!!!!...
heheh..pray for me guyzzz..hope that i'll pass it..happily i guess...hahaha
So, thts all for today...TOODLES!!!!!

I LOVE MY ROOMATES A LOTT!!!!...

P/S : K.ain i missed u alotttt!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment