About Me

My photo
hate when it comes to talk bout myself...dun really know what to talk juz tht a little intro bout myself...call me FARAH..im a very sweet,cute,pure lil' girl(ahaksss...hehe)..Grandpa & ma MOST FAVOURITE...I am my MOMMY BESTIES and my AYAH LITTLE GIRL...so sweet of me..haha.. Little secret : I love Children but I HATE PEADIATRICS!!!..LOTSSS!!!

Monday, May 10, 2010

Its only a Hmmmmm...

Life is soooo unpredictable... its so hard when it comes to me tht i was fated to be in here only... i know tht to achieve success ones must have put lots of effort... For me lots of things ive do but mybe fate is not in me rite nw... ill prove 2 myself tht ill be like those other my KNOWN FRENS... ill be like them soooner or latter... coz i believe in myself tht im juz like one of them... wer're in da same class in da same batch... we're played tgether ...learn...& do lots of stuff tgther... ill prove 2 my parents tht ill be going from coast 2 coast too... I DARE MYSELF TO CHALLENGE OF THOSE OTHER...

No comments:

Post a Comment